Time to go to sleep


It is 4:30 in the morning and I could not sleep tonight to save my life so I stayed up all night mixing down some audio that I know my agent will be asking for in the next couple of days. I also took some time to update this page.

Coming later today whenever I wake up there will be some awesome Eva Longoria photos. Black stockings is all I have to say to describe the photos. I will also be doing a new blog cast later today and if you get a chance you should check out chubby ray movies as later today we will have some dvd reviews up and a link to the new King Kong trailer which is awesome.
Remember there is no new Lost tonight which sucks but tomorrow night for you wrestling fans there will be the Spike TV primetime special of TNA IMPACT. I will have more details on that tomorrow but it features Team 3D (formerly the Dudley boys) versus Team Canada and Jeff Jarrett and Rhino for the NWA championship and the rematch of the ultimate X with Sabin, Williams and Bentley. Should be a good show.
Okay thats it I have to get some sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog