GOD BLESS STACEY KEIBLER






Comments

Anonymous said…
I am happy to announce that, she is the hottest and has the best pictures on your site Ray! Absolutely Beautiful. Shane
Anonymous said…
Her and Vida need to have a "Best Ass" contest...the hottest pooper around!!!!
Anonymous said…
Here is an idea. Why dont you find a bunch of chic pics and post which ones they are,(j.s., Stacy, etc.) then everybody can vote on who we see go up? What does everybody think?
Anonymous said…
Just a few more days and it will be a month since the last pics! what da hell is goin on here?
Anonymous said…
Ray has finally given up and realized his show on the internet is a bust. About time.
Anonymous said…
i hate to say it but i think "stone" is right, Ray is done with radio. this page hasn't been updated in months and when was the last time you heard him on the internet? i'd still ride him like a circus pony.
Anonymous said…
Hey jack asses Ray is on the radio everyday from 3-6 and if you would listen to disasterradio.net you would know this. Queeeers
Anonymous said…
Ray is still the same old Ray. I you don't like it don't fucking listen. Stop waisting our time with your petty BS just because you have no life and are bored siting there at the computer making fun of some one you wish you could be.
Anonymous said…
f u
Anonymous said…
For people who don't want to listen to Ray you guys sure want to stick around his site. If you guys don't like him so much why are you listening? You are just making yourself look stupid by listening and then making comments. Damn I wish I could be you.........
Anonymous said…
Once again, Jackass, I stopped listening to Ray a long time ago, but I like Ray as a person and I like to visit his site every once in awhile. Nothing wrong with that. You have every right to listen to his show and view his site, just as I have every right to view his site while I'm listening to my Sirius radio.
Anonymous said…
What are you a she male? You went from he-man to peppermint patty? F'n crazy
Anonymous said…
QUEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Two words for you DOUCHE BAG!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Reminds me of your mother!
Anonymous said…
O is this not over yet? I dont even know you or care to but if you come home early from your job at Burger shack, you will meet me when you see me bendin your mom over your coffee table. Just go down to your room in the basement until im finished with her. Then we can talk!

Now its over SON.

Popular posts from this blog