THE LATEST ON ME

Well I am now two weeks away from being unemployed. Many people think I am crazy for giving up the sure thing and money of being the King of Springfield Radio at an attempt of doing something different. Let me just say that there is a lot more to it. One thing for sure though is that I want to feel challenged again. I have felt very little challenge and weakening motivation since my brother died and it is time to MOVE ON and try to find new mountains to climb. That is not to say that I wont be back. I mean if someone offered me the chance to syndicate one day I would be a moron to not at least try it. Who knows maybe one day my voice will be heard in Springfield again.

This week I did a guest stint on WMAY the AM talk station and it was a kick. Dont get me wrong it wasnt easy. I had to do the WQLZ show in the morning and then the WMAY show from 10 to noon. That is a hell of a lot of talking for one voice to do. But of course I pulled it off. Even the old bastards who hated me on day one called on Friday to let me know how i changed their views on talk radio. Lets hope someone at WMAY was listening. Political and morality talk gets old. It is all over the AM dial. It is time to change and talk about some real shit. We live in a real world. The AM dial should be real radio. it was fun giving them reality for one week.
By the way any rumors that say i am going to do AM talk in Springfield full time are just that Rumors. I have absolutely not intention of doing that. It was just something i wanted to do and Chris Murphy the PD is a friend of mine and allowed me to do it. The former PD another friend of mine TJ Hart has been bugging me for years to try and do a show over there. Lets just say I e-mailed TJ and he got a big kick out of me doing it. In fact I think he especially liked the fact that it pissed everybody off so much. Oh well now everyone can get back to their lives.

In the next two weeks I have no idea what were going to do on the show. I am trying hard to not do too good a shows because I am leaving and I dont want to do too bad a show because, well... I am leaving, so I really dont know what were going to do.
My e-mail after they cut the wqlz one off will be

raylytle@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog