JUST GOT BACK

It is Saturday evening and I just got back in town from my beach vacation. It was incredible. My wife in a bikini. My daughter and me hanging out by the pool. Walking the beach.
Of course I also found time to go to a couple of job interviews as well early in the week. We just got done driving over 20 hours straight so I am gonna sleep til tomorrow some time.
Do me a favor though you guys....

LAY OFF VALERIE FOR A WHILE!!!
Seriously I like her. Besides my little brother is her producer.
I dont know what happened this week as I have been gone. I was under the impression they werent going to start until after labor day. Thats what I was told before I left for vacation. I say give them a month of laying off them on MY BOARD. After that say whatever you want. Just give them a month. If it sucks after a month then go nuts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OK Ray we will lay off for a while.
They really suck though. Mikey is just awful. I just wonder if you will have us layoff if you start on another Springfield station after Christmas.
Anonymous said…
I still listen in the morning even though you aren't on. (Long time listener since the first days) Though it's not the same without you, I cannot stand to listen to second best (or third best, fourth best, etc.). Hopefully it will all get better, eventually. It's hared to try to listen to another station when you cannot stand the music. Tried listening (for about 15 minutes) to Lamb and his wife's show...though I am 48 years old, I cannot stand that music they play. Too bad John married someone without a humorous personality. I guess its sort of having someone you can identify with who is from the same area (I'm originally from Alton, been to Gilespie a few times, moved here in '80, been here in Springfield, since then) Anyway, we miss you Ray, hope you are having the time of your life with your beautiful daughter and your ever beautiful wife.

Whatever you do, get a job! I'm tired of seeing you on the dole. And whatever you do, get a job at a station where they stream the show so I can finally listen to you in the dreary basement where I work again. I miss those days when you used to stream, I could listen beyond 7:30 AM when I have to be at work. If you go somewhere where they stream the show, I can finally feel at peace and will have that everlasting smile listening to your banter in the mornings.

Best to you and yours...Dennis the Menace

Popular posts from this blog