Up late

Well here it is 2 friggin thirty in the morning and I am working like a mother F'er in my office. I am in the process of mixing down a couple of demo tapes for some stations that are interested. The hardest part about doing this shit is finding the stuff that conveys what I do in a five minute span. You guys who listened to the show religiously know what I am talking about. My show was never about one bit or one segment. It was about the whole show. Not that everybody listened to all four hours of the show but if you heard 20 minutes of it on your way to work you realized there was some shit you were gonna miss when you turned it off. It is hard to show that on a demo tape that is limited time. In other words it is a pain in the ass to chop it all together.
oh well. As I wait for the stuff to convert i will update the page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog