Me..through the years

My earlier post said that I feel I look younger now than I was in the early 90's. Of course the e-mail started rolling in saying I was crazy. I thought I would post a look at my mug throughout the years. You can determine for yourself. I think the glasses have a lot to do with it. The hair doesnt hurt either. Lately I think it is lack of stress and putting up with BS at work that is working for me. I am sure the stress of not working will start soon but as of right now I got none.



Here I am in the Fall of 1990

Lets flash ahead to early 1993
Up next is the summer of 2002
Here is summer of 2005
Here is a recent photo

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy B-Day Ray..hope the day went great..!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Ray, I hope this turned out to be the best b-day in years!!
Anonymous said…
happy birthday Ray!!! imagine that... you have a fan here in the Philippines. no new pics of jessica alba yet?
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday Ray...did you get the hooker i sent over? or did i sing you a song? You look good for 50!!!

Popular posts from this blog