10/25 The birth of a ?


This is the big week everybody. My Birthday Week!!
It is weird that this is the first birthday that I can remember not having a job since I was like 13 years old. It will also be the first birthday that takes place during the week where I will actually be able to sleep in. The bad news is I am trying to diet which is always hard and that means I wont be able to go nuts and eat what I want on my big day. Oh yeah I also have no money so I cant go out and buy myself something like I usually do. It could be worse though. I could still be doing a show and Shawn and the other guys would say they were planning something big in honor of my birthday and then all of them would forget about it or not lift a finger for the weeks leading up to it.Then the week before I would be told to not plan any bits or material for the day of the birthday because it will be taken care of. then of course on the day of the birthday nothing happens because no one did anything and the show sounds like a giant TuRD coming out of your speakers because I didnt plan anything. Then the show goes to hell and everyone has to make excuses about how they forgot or were too busy and then I end up going home pissed off because of the bad show and the fact that no one gave enough of a dump to do anything for my birthday. So it could be worse.... anyway happy birthday do me Tomorrow , bitches.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I am almost enjoying your blog cast as much as the Morning Disaster. Its just too bad that I cant get something new each and everyday. I guess I am greedy. Have a great birthday and GOOD LUCK with that diet.
Anonymous said…
So Who do you think will end up being the permanent replacement for Howard Stern
Madcows in talks for it, why dont you apply for it i mean hey there even thinking of Bob and Tom as his replacement and if they could get consideration you can

Happy B-Day
Anonymous said…
happy birthday ray....my birthday was just yesterday!! the big 18
Anonymous said…
I will play Happy Birthday by the Crackers in your honor today. I believe thats one of your favorites and I like it too. My granddaughter loved it so much that I made a whole cd with nothing but that song on it and she will dance and sing to it till she drops.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

listener ron
Anonymous said…
WTF? You're beginning to ramble pal.

Popular posts from this blog