The NFL is a bunch of pusses when it comes to Hurricanes


the Football game between Kansas City and Miami has been moved to Friday night (tonight). The coming Hurricane Wilma has scared people to the point of rescheduling pro football games. This was a game that was supposed to be played Sunday and now has screwed up my fantasy league because everyone has to get lineups in early and that means more work for me.
This is a game I wanted to watch and now I dont even know if it is going to be televised. OH well what can I do? by the way I couldnt find a picture that had both the Chiefs and Dolphins in it so I just got a pic of Jillian Barbarie from the Fox pregame show in a bikini and thought that would somehow signify that this is a football story. By the way if you look close enough I think you can see some crabs jumping off that bikini bottom. They will eventually make their way to Terry Bradshaws Goatee.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! I think we might have a new Champion! I dont like football but maybe I will watch now. This pic is better than The Simpson pic when she was laying out by the pool! There I said it. Im gonna try to make her my screen saver If possible. *NICE* Mr. Raymond keep it up. You were headed downhill with some not so hot celebs but you totally redeemed yourself dude!

-Shane
Anonymous said…
i was lucky enough to tag her back in the college days.. Me and 86% of males that went to that college.. the other 14% that didn't were gay.
nate said…
Good god, are we looking at the same picture? Look closer, she has bigger balls than most of the guys in the NFL.
Anonymous said…
Terry and about half the guys who live in LA who arent gay.
Anonymous said…
i think the october photos for her are already up dude.....devil...oh yeah

Popular posts from this blog