Selling my comic book collection

With the move coming in the not too distant future I need to get rid of my comic book collection. Before I go sticking it all on ebay I thought I would get it out there to you guys. Now I am not going to be going through everything that I have. It would take to long and be a major pain to do it that way. If you are interested in anything drop me an e-mail and I will check it out and see if I have it. I would much rather the books go to people I like rather than strangers on ebay. Besides this way I dont have to pack it up and ship it.
I do have some stuff that is super cheap and sitting in tubs. If any of you have kids who are looking to start a collection or just want some books at a great price I have tons of books from the nineties I can let go of for cheap.
Just e-mail me if interested and let me know what you are looking for.
raylytle@hotmail.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
Huh...I may have missed something, but where are you moving too? Not specifics obviously, but to a new town...just new house in the same town...or another stat?

Popular posts from this blog