bizack that azz izzup


P. DIDDY with....a...fan.


this pic just makes me laugh

Comments

nate said…
Ray, I wonder if P-Diddy went the full 8 seconds on that bull?
Anonymous said…
Looks like she got a rib lodged in her throat! Thank God good ole P Diddy was there to help her get it out. Or maybe Fat chicks are making a come back? They have always been my favorite.
nate said…
It actually kinda looks like the woman is crapping a P Diddy..
nate said…
Excuse me Mr. Diddy, Is that a large 500 lb. black woman in your pants or are you happy to see me?
Anonymous said…
She thinks they are dancing to get jiggie wit it, he singing I will survive!
nate said…
OH MY GOD, I just now noticed that his feet aren't even on the ground.. He's literally in for the ride of his life!
Anonymous said…
You can almost hear P Diddy getting sucked right in her crack.

Popular posts from this blog