Excuse me miss, to whom are you married?

This is Nikki Cox. She is the hottie from the show Las Vegas. Her husband is (now sit down everybody) Bobcat Golthwait!!! That's right Bobcat did the voice of a puppet or something on a sitcom Nikki did when she was a teenager and Bobcat supposedly dumped his old wife so quick her head spun when he had the chance to nail Nikki. Usually I would feel bad for the wife in that case but looking at Nikki I feel a strange sense of congratulations to Bobcat. By the way this happened years ago, but I love telling this story as an excuse to put Nikki Cox (shawn;s favorite Nikki) on the page.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah, I can't believe Bobcat got that. What a lucky bastard. Plus that show they did together went off air years ago and they are still together.
Anonymous said…
Both imdb and tv.com say the relationship with Bobcat ended in 2004.

Popular posts from this blog