Fantasy Football show for week 11


Click on the logo or click HERE

Comments

Anonymous said…
Im glad that you told Jason to sit Drew Brees. That is a hell of a pick. Drew Brees was a fantasy god this week. Cadillac ran fairly well this weekend also. Nice calls.
Ray Lytle said…
I told Jason that between Carson Palmer and Drew Brees you have to start Palmer every week.m Palmer would have given him 25 standard fantasy points and Brees would have given him 28. I would say it again in a heartbeat. You cant do much better than Palmer this year. As for cadillac... I screwed the F'n Pooch there. I thought he was hurt and thought willie parker would have a bigger game. I was WRONG WRONG WRONG. My Antowan Smith pick didnt do a f'n thing either.
Anonymous said…
I will give you the Palmer pick. I agree with you he is a must start. I am also making a run at the playoffs. I had both Marc Bulger and Antoni Gates go down this weekend. How would you like to be in my shoes?
Anonymous said…
onece again i was accurate on the wide receiver picks matt jones, l.fitzgerald, and chad johnson not to mention my running back picks of cris brown and c.williams as i goose predicted and ray disagreed with i told all of you that parker is not a must start as domanick davis or cris brown they are their respected teams only valuable offensive weapon i did miss the boat on randle el he only had 54yds receiving

Popular posts from this blog