Getting ready for the big MOVE

Okay everybody we sold our house and close on it this week. I have storage and only so much room in the new place that we are going to rent for a couple of months. I also have a bunch of stuff left over.
I have an extra fridge, couches, bedroom stuff, Dining room table and more crap than you can imagine. Anybody looking for anything? I am selling it. E-mail me if you want to check anything out because i dont want to move it and I dont want to rent another storage area.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Ray how much for the fridge,if you can email me at katybug1900@yahoo.com thanks Joe
Anonymous said…
Hey Ray, are you selling any of your guitar stuff?
Anonymous said…
HEY RAY i WILL CALL U SATURDAY MORNING WHEN i GET IN TOTHE SOUTH SIDE OF SPRIFIELD TO HELP U MOVE IF ANY THING CALL ME LEAVING D-TOWN ABOUT 7AM LATER (CBT) !

Popular posts from this blog