The Ray Lytle Show for December 15th 2005

Phat Daddy Joins the show to talk about KING KONG. My MOM also goes on the show and I contemplate suing her. Plus Classic Angry Scottish guy and the secret Santa Song.
Today's show is brought to you by New Age Tattoos. Get a buck and a half worth of gift certificate for every dollar you spend on them. New Age on South MacArthur in Springfield
And The Rock Shop with guitar packs and Gibson and Fender goods that make great gifts for Christmas. On West Jefferson in Springfield
And Fan Talk Live.Click on the logos to go to the web page
To hear the show click on the Ray Lytle Logo or click HERE

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Johnny Cash movie is titled "Walk the Line", not Ring of Fire.

Nonetheless, it was a very good movie.
Ray Lytle said…
Did I say Ring of Fire? How Friggin Embarrasing. Thats like telling me my pants are unzipped in front of two thousand people. Thanks Rob B.....for making me look like an ass!!

Popular posts from this blog