WHO TO ROOT FOR IN THE MLB LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS... Ray Style

First up is the AL Championship.
It is the Tampa Bay Rays vs the Boston Red Sox. So lets get to it...
First up Tampa Bay .. 2 hot girls actually working for the team so you know they are fans. THey look good. Nice breasts and the imperfections that they both posess are what make them even more hot. Lets face it the Rays provide 4 breasts which are if you dont know better than two.
The Red Sox fan is obviously a model and although the breasts are nice and the body is killer I just cant go for a chic who is holding a weapon because How could I get close enough to do anything.. You know?
Therefore I will pick the three way with the Rays fans and pick the Rays in 6!!!



















Now it is on to the national League Championship series. Its the Phillies represented by the Phillies Hot Girls that walk around the park handing stuff out. Hmmm lets see. Kinda skanky looking and definitely heavily make-uped and the blonde one is just Fugly. On the other hand the lovely Alyssa Milano is representing the Dodgers. However she is wearing wayyy too many clothes. I am gonna go with the 3 on 1 thought of the Hot girls with the fugly blonde one running the camera so I have a keepable memory that I can touch myself too and my wife can use in any divorce trial should I make enough money to make it worth her while to leave me. I will then take the Phillies in 5!!




That leaves us to the World series..
No doubt in my mind. I would rather let down two women at a time rather than dissapointing three and a skank therefore the Rays will be the World series Champs in 6 games. Enjoyo the playoffs everybody

Comments

Popular posts from this blog