Wow look at that old guy and his daughter..

Howard and Beth Stern






Howard Stern and his Girlfriend Beth Ostrosky got married on Friday night.
Stern who is only 6 years younger than my parents married a girl who is over 10 years younger than me.
I will say that it is proof that rich guys get HOT girls. I mean Howards probably got a great personality. Im sure he's not a self loathing yet egomaniacal and bitter human being like all the other Morning Radio guys I've had the displeasure of knowing. By the way most of the guys I described hate me because i generally like myself and have a good marriage and really am too lazy to take the time to be bitter and hate anyone. Oh well that's probably why my career has led me to mediocre fame and earnings. But at least I didn't have to get divorced and agree to sacrifice my fortune just to get a hot woman to give you regular Blow jobs.

oh yeah in case I didnt mention it .. congrats Howard. Don't have anymore children or she will lose that body and all of this would be for naught.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah, I heard Beth walked down the aisle to Jenna Jamison sitting on a Sybian Machine accompanying the "Wedding March."

Popular posts from this blog