I hope that everyone is ready to have a great Christmas. I know I am. I know I feel like I have actually done some good with the collecting for the Edwards Family of Nilwood and for the Hudgins family as well. Everyone came through to help make the season a brighter one for a family that has been through so much.
Thanks to donations that you have made the Edwards family will soon be moving into a new home that they rented over the weekend. They do still need some furniture for the house so if you have any laying around they can sure use it. We are still collecting through Tuesday morning. I am then heading south to Girard to drop off the rest of the money and stuff that we have gotten. Of course if anything rolls in late I will pop into the station during my vacation and get it delivered to the family.
The schedule for this week is as follows..

12-22 MONDAY - THE RAYMIE awards. Presenters will include some surprise guests and should be pretty entertaining.

12-23 TUESDAY - It is the Live Christmas special. A chance for you to call in and give your Christmas wishes live on air. It will be one of those shows that will either be great or terrible. Either way it will be memorable

12-24/25 WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY- THE RAY LYTLE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. It is recorded and filled with Christmas bits and music.

12-26 FRIDAY is the best of 2008!! Hear segments from the first year of the Ray Lytle show.

12-29 MONDAY - KICKS OFF 5 days of "20 YRS OF RAY LYTLE". A lookback to 20 years with best of segments from as far back as the early days of Ray from 1988 til the current show.

TUESDAY THROUGH FRIDAY - "20 YRS of RAY LYTLE" continues

1-5-09 MONDAY - We kick off another year of the RAY LYTLE SHOW ON THE ROCK at 96-7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog