Thanks for tuning in Wednesday night



What a great show on Wednesday night. THANKS to Adam Hunter who was a fantastic guest.I honestly believe Adam is going to be a big star. He is not only funny but one of the most real and nice guys in the entertainment industry. He's Talented and driven and that is a combination that usually makes for some success.

Shakes also guested on the show and told the story of how he lost his virginity. Good for him.

Shawn Balint was on as my cohost as usual and he joined me as I listened to Foon do the Truckers Kingdom and of Course Vic was on doing Vic's wishes.

A lot of work went into the show on Wednesday and I hope you liked it.

COMING UP THURSDAY

The debut of the new segment IM JUST SAYING!!!

I am hoping this bit has legs. Also I will be able to take listener calls starting Thursday night as well.


It's late and I gots to sleep. I will blog some more tomorrow.


Ray

Comments

The_Snitch said…
Great Show, but I'd be leery of that ChrisHansen guy in chat, he's got to have a camera crew hidden somewhere
Unknown said…
Caught the Replay for Wed. night your sounding good.. Try to make it tonight and bug ya a little :)

Popular posts from this blog