this is an audio post - click to play

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ray it's great to hear you again! I no I will be checking in daily )like I don't anyway) to see what you have to say!

Adam
Anonymous said…
Sounds great! Will be looking forward to listening to you again.
Amy
Anonymous said…
hell yeah dude...continue these audio blogs...you sound "deeper" maybe its just the format of the MP3 file.. its great.
Anonymous said…
Hell yeah to everything they said!! When your voice came out of my speakers I started to smile, it's been a long time since hearing you and damn it was nice!!
Anonymous said…
Ray my man keep up the audio it was so awsome to hear u again and hey man if u get on at a am station somewhere try to getone that streams on teh web so i can listen to u instead of doing class stuff!

Cody!

Popular posts from this blog