The LATEST

First off I had a great fantasy football weekend.
My team scoring a total of 128 points and I still have a player to go tonight in the monday game.
Secondly this fucking blog will not let me load any pictures since Friday. I have some great photos that I have found, made, recieved via e-mail and I cant put any of them up.
last but not least I think I am actually starting to miss it.
I was talking to Balint the other day and was actually throwing out lines about the Spears/Federline baby and of course Barbara Streisands new claims about global warming like she is a fucking scientist and not some old big nosed bitch who has found a way to fool fat old women and gay men out of millions of dollars for her mediocre attempts at entertaining. All the while being a shill for anything democrat. I understand being a liberal but c'mon Babawa open your eyes or is it hard to see with your face buried in Hillary Clinton Snatch?

anyway I noticed I might be getting ready to get some of this stuff off my chest. I am sure as hell not ready to wake up at 4 in the morning yet though...

Comments

Anonymous said…
how much space do you get with blog, maybe you filled up the space your allowed
nate said…
There's a 300MB picture limit. I wouldn't think he's used THAT much space.
Anonymous said…
There is no way Hilary Clinton will be president. She will most likely run as Vice Pres which will sabotage the whole Democratic campaign and give another four years to Republicans. Hopefully, the new Republican President will at least be someone worthy of the office and not another silver-spoon born-into-fortune, duty-dodging, drunk-driving, coke-snorting, asshole like George W. Bush.

Popular posts from this blog