CMON GUYS

I had to delete an entire section guys. It is pain in the ass to do it.
The comments were just tooooo brutal!
They were just mean. I think you know what I am talking about.
Let me put it this way.

There will be a time and place. A blog about watching football is not it.

I took it easy this weekend but more new stuff is coming up later on today and of course tonight by me on this page.
Plus Rob Hanson is getting the page together so Jimmy and I can do our podcast. I havent even talked to Marv or Tommy yet. Hopefully they will be in for it too.

Alright I am out. I promised a three year old I would take her to lunch.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Isn't it interesting and kind of sad at times, that other peoples comments about certain situations end up on others sites. Yes we are entitled to our opinions, however if you feel that strong about it, maybe you should put them on your own site. Ray, I believe, is doing this blog site for ALL of his fans. DO NOT ruin a good thing for the rest of us. Yeah we may be able to get a little crazier than we could before the edit button is pushed, but please have a little dignity.--ZEPPIE ( Decatur)
Anonymous said…
Check out this cool blog -
www.jerminator69.blogspot.com

A buddy of mine made it to be crazy, and, sadly, I haven't made him take it down yet.

-Jeremy

Popular posts from this blog