I LOVE ARTSY SMUT

And the Italian Woman. Oooh La LA......


This is the extremely lovely Monica Belluci. You might know her from the Matrix 2 reloaded and revolutions and the new film Brothers Grimm.
If your wife catches you touching yourself improperly to these photos you can tell her they are art because they are black and white.

could be worse. My brother once got caught whacking it to a Sears Catalogue womens underwear section. I will have to tell that story one day. It was so bad my grandparents had to clip out the underwear sections from all future catalogs.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Ray - don't you love Blog spammers? This is Jeff from the Lost Boys. I finally had to change our site guestbook because of all the spammers. Now I have to approve everyone's entries before they go public. Doesn't it suck that a few unscrupulous jerks make things so difficult for the general public?
Ray Lytle said…
Jeff, you are right. Between the spam and the people who slander current and former friends of mine, or amateur radio critics I am constantly deleting.
I am thinking of giving administrative rights to some people who are willing to help control it. I am trying to keep it open and instant.
Anonymous said…
Ray, I just want you to know that we miss you on the air. Val is doing pretty good although she's no Ray!!!
Anonymous said…
ROCKY said:

Gross! When will you put some real hotties up here.
Ray Lytle said…
I know the type of hotties your looking for. Cmon I put up a picture of me in a bathing suit.
Anonymous said…
Ray, I have been listening to the freak show lately. Val is ok. But without bo,mikey and dog and oh yeah shawn. The show would be horrible. I'll give her some time and maybe she'll pull it off. Mikey and dog are great together. Bo is doing great. And of course I still fall asleep to shawns news. go figure.
Anonymous said…
mary magdaline at her best... Monica Belluci is smokin!

Popular posts from this blog