Wow look who is finally eating


It is official girls the anorexia look is out. Lyndsay Lohan has even started to eat. She is actually starting to look good. Now if she can just get the auborn hair and boobs back.

Can I ask a question? Did anyone else feel like a dirty old man watching the movie Mean Girls? I saw it because I like Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. I also saw it because my wife loves Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. I ended up really enjoying Rachel McAddams and Lacy Cheabert. I did feel a little less dirty when I found out they were of age when making the movie.
It is weird I never felt bad about looking at young girls when I was in my twenties or even my early thirties. I think it kicks in when you become physically capable of having fathered them. Most people are capable of being able to impregnate by 15 or 16 so when I turned 35 is when it started getting a little freaky. Dont get me wrong I still loved looking I just felt weird about it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't feel so bad, I was dragged to watch that stupid movie myself and yes, I also think the 4 chick in the movie are hot.

Popular posts from this blog