UNBELIEVABLE


What an amazing feat and feet.
Michael Phelps became the greatest individual athlete in olympics history as part of a team.
How Ironic is it that Phelps 8th gold medal, which made him the holder of the record for most in a single olypics, came as part of a relay team with three other swimmers.
It just goes to show that one man no matter how talented can't become great on his own.
This is a lesson that I have had to be reminded of several times. It is a lesson that all of us should remember.
Phelps who has a giant torso and short legs is a man who posseses giant feet. Those feet make him swim like he has fins.
The guy is amazing and in a time where an evil looking VP has become the face of my country I am glad that I finally have a new reason to feel happy to be an American again.
Michael Phelps has made me feel better about being an American in the face of the suffering economy. Michael Phelps has made me proud to be an american in the face of those disgusting people who say things like "I aint voting for that black guy" for president". He has made me proud to be an American in the face of record setting profits for oil companies who flaunt their success in the midst of a record number of below the poverty line citizens. He has made me feel proud to be an American in the face of American companies bragging about their global success and how it comes at the cost of loss of american jobs.
He has made me proud to be an American in the middle of the rising energy costs and the rest of the world making us feel guilty for not being green enough while the country in which the Olympics are happening has smog alerts from carbon emissions in the sky.
Michael Phelps has accomplished a lot. Thanks Michael Phelps you have made me and so many like me Proud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog