Who do I think won the VP debate


Okay for starters she didnt do terrible. But not answering questions, sounding like she was reading from a script and just not knowing enough about the Senate and of course the shout out oh yeah and the overuse of the word maverick which I am entirely sick of hearing really hurt her in this debate. Remember the VP has to be the PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE.
Biden wins the debate. once again.. Biden won the debate. You can try to convince yourself that Sarah Palin somehow won but come on you know deep down inside she didnt. Not that it makes a difference considering most people had their minds made up before they watched the damn thing.
By the way I wanted to create a Sarah Palin Drinking game when I chugged everythime she said the word Maverick but I was afraid I would die of alcohol poisoning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog