HAPPY NEW YEAR...I'LL BE BACK


Well everyone my vacation is almost over. The Holidays have been great and I can honestly say I am just about at that point of missing my job.
That is always a good sign. The goal of a vacation for me is to clear my head and get myself excited about doing radio again. I am almost at that point.
The 20 YRS stuff has also been fun. Putting it all together has made me fondly remember some things that at the time I didnt realize how good they were the first time around.
In case you didnt notice the 20 years ended around 2000 or so. I noticed on Wednesday when I still hadnt finished the Peoria stuff that it was gonna be a tight fit to get everything in. I promise I will get back to producing some of these and eventually make them all available someday soon.
I have gotten the emails that you have sent asking when these will be available and I promise I will get around to making them available soon. But there is literally hundreds of hours of work left to do. Once I get caught up with current show stuff and web page updates I will get back to producing some more soon.
The show returns MONDAY and I am getting excited to do it again. With the announcement of the MUDVAYNE show coming to Springfield there is some excitement in the air.
Check back for a full blog post sometime over the weekend but I wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Happy New Year and warn you that NEW EPISODES OF THE RAY LYTLE SHOW START ON MONDAY.
Have a great Weekend Everybody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog