The latest from RAY





So whats happening People?


I have had a blast the last two days. Shawn Balint and I have been doing the show which has already been nicknamed "THE 2 FAT GUYS" although Shawn hates the nickname and thinks it should be spelled with a PH so that no one will think we're obese.


In other news.....


I have had some e-mails from people asking if they could buy the 20 years special. As of this point I have no plans to make it available to purchase or download. In the future I might but there is still hundreds of hours of work to do on it. What you heard on the air was a quickly put together in segments that would allow for commercials to be put in between. I would like to put it all together and add a lot more interviews and more full on unedited bits and if you remember the old DRN days Jimmy and I would sometimes talk about old times. I would like to find some of that audio and then add Jimmys voice to the interviews which I think would be cool. I also didnt even start on the New York Stuff of the Youngstown stuff and only got to put a little over a year of the Springfield Stuff. I am planning on spending a few hours a week during this year to work on it with the plan of having the entire project be done by Next fall and then we will see if I make it available for sale or free.


I want to thank you listeners who are going out of your way to purchase things from my advertisers. Thanks to all of you who get your oil changed at Jiffy Lube, or have bought a guitar from the Rock Shop or Purchased a car from Landmark or if any of you have made any buying choices according to the commercials I play. That really is the life line of the radio station. I appreciate all of you who take our advertisers under consideration when making your decisions. I am hopeful we get some remotes at Bars or restaraunts soon so we can all get out of the house and hang out together soon.

POSTS COMING LATER TODAY...

DAILY SHOW LOG FOR 1-15-09

CLASSIC VIDEO FEATURING SHANER AND BODINE AND JIMS VAN

NEW HOTTY PICS

YEAR IN PICS 2008 PART 5

Later everybody

Ray


Comments

Popular posts from this blog