THE VACATION pictures part one



Bella gets a tatoo from a surf shop.
DCFS dont freak out its not permanent.










Deidra and Bella in the pool. After all these years she still has great cleavage. I'm talking about Deidra. Bella doesn't have cleavage and it would be totally weird for me to comment on it if she did.







Here is the tatoo being applied. See DCFS no needles.







Me and Bella cheesing for the digital camera. Check out my almost sunburned face.











The view from the hotel pool.















There is my girls. Getting ready to swim. By the way I regularly Nail the tall one.








Here is a view of Uptown Corpus Christi from my hotel room. Downtown Corpus is on the waterfront. That street by the way is the one where Lambo had an ex girlfriend go nuts on in morning drive traffic.








Oh my God!! Bella has been captured by a whale!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your wife looks totally HOT!!!
I no longer feel sorry for you for not being employed. hahahahah

Hurry back to the radio soon. WE MISS YOU!!
Anonymous said…
PBoy here...

Anymore pics of the MIL...I mean...the wif...um, the beach?

Hey Ray, don't forget, Shawn still sucks and to check out NMW's show this Saturday the 3rd only at the coolest indoor venue this side of Sangamon County, thats right folks, the WAREHOUSE!!!!!

In the main event Micheal Shard and NMW Heavyweight champ Shane Matthews takes on the Dean's List. Its sure to be one exciting show!!!!
Anonymous said…
Hey Ray I stayed at that same hotel in Corpus back in 2002 for my uncles funeral. He's buried at Seaside Memorial right across from Selena's grave. Your wife and daughter are lovely and I really miss your show. SamR
Anonymous said…
It has long been my fantasy to see your wife in a bikini. Thank you Ray. COME BACK TO WQLZ it sucks without you. Mikey and Valorie is a joke.

Popular posts from this blog