10/7/05 part 4


this is an audio post - click to play

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nate said…
Calvin, i'm not going to start a flame war but if you don't like Ray or his show then don't come to his website and post anything. Don't listen to the show either. Go out and create your own website and do your own blogcast. It's really simple.

You know one thing that bugs the hell out of me? It's when someone lets their dog out and it comes and shits in my yard. That's exactly what you're doing Calvin. You're shitting in Ray's yard. It's one thing if you have your own website and you want to talk about him eating pizza or whatever, but don't go to his website and do it. When you do something like that it tells me one thing. It tells me that you know he has more people visiting his website than you do and you think your opinion will be seen by more people this way.

Do the right thing, and don't post anymore derogatory comments on his website.
Anonymous said…
I think I know this guy Ray he tried to watch me pee in the gas station!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
So in summary. How much should I pay to advertise my business to a web site that attracts 700 people? And how much money should be given to you so you can eat more instead of the Katrina victims...just wondering??/
Ray Lytle said…
Listen you asswipe. If 700 people were going to hear or see a message about your business and even 5% of them bought something at your business for 10 bucks a piece that is 350 dollars into your business. Considering I am thinking of asking for a measly 100 dollars for a weeks worth of advertising you would have made a profit of 250 dollars you wouldnt have otherwise made. If you include an offer that is halfway decent in your advertising message (IE free drink with sandwich purchase for anyone that heard it on Chubby Ray) You will get way more that 5% of the people on this page. Advertising works when you have a captive audience that gets the message. Dont try to preach to me about media advertising you Ass hole I have been in the game for 17 years of it and have made a shit load of businesses a shit load of money. SO in ClosingSUCK ME you ass. OH and by the way, The hurricane add is a PSA. I dont make any money on PSAs you jackass. You will know when an actual add is up there, by the way the actual number yesterday was 826 people to the web page. I want to thank you for helping add yourself to that number by coming here even though you dont like me. I will think of you when I actually start selling the advertising.
Anonymous said…
im starting to like this site better than i liked the morning disaster... we can really hear or see ray rip a new asshole to the idiots who think they can try to bug him or chnage over 700 peoples mind that love ray.. keep up the good work and love the pod cast.. your awesome...alex

Popular posts from this blog