1 more show

Tomorrow is the big FINALE. It should be a good one. I do want to take time to thank Nick Rogers with the State Journal register for his kind words in todays newspaper A&E section. It was a nice read. Hell it made me like the guy who wrote about. Then I noticed he was talking about me.

the Finale is going to have a star studded cast in Morning disaster terms. I think you listeners are going to hear some voices you havent heard in a while and I was told there might be some surprises too so who knows. All I know is it might be the most listened to show we have ever had and it is nice to go out knowing that. Now lets all hope they dont tune away when Shawn does the final news cast. By the way i am intentially having Shawn do the final newscast. Mad dog and Doran and Allysin will do earlier ones that way listeners wont tune out until Shawn does his.
Seriously tomorrow should be a special show and I hope you can all tune in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog