3 Shows left


This is seriously the longest week ever. None of this has started to sink in yet. I am thinking with my luck it will finally hit 20 seconds before I have to give my final words which will be some type of speech.
The big party is Friday night. The band continues to practice to be ready. Looks like were gonna do some originals like Lesbian Rocker and Troll Woman plus I am gonna pull out some classic stuff that I have done over the years.
The VIP party is going to get underway at 6pm with former show members and close listeners invited for some snacks and drinks before the concert starts. We also will be selling Best of CDs and the handful of T-shirts I have left at the concert. You can enter the VIP section and get your CDs signed by the various show members who will be there.
If you are a long time listener who has called in a lot and has been to our other celebrations chances are you will be allowed in the VIP party. We really dont have time to throw together a list or call and invite everyone. You former show members and special listeners know who you are.

Bodine and Mikey have been in charge of finding old show members to make sure we get as many in as possible on Friday. i dont know how good a job they are doing so if you come in contact with anyone that used to be on the show by all means tell them to show up on Friday. Specialty cakes on Stevenson is bringing by a cake so at the very least we have cake to offer. And of course airtime.

still no word from jim the photographer on whether or not he will be there Friday to do the show. We know that some of the people that cant make it on Friday are thinking of coming in on Thursday so it is now turning into a two day event.
the final show should be a good one.
I know Friday is going to be a long day and night but what the hell. It looks like I will have plenty of time to sleep off any wear down from this week.
It wont be long until I am literally sitting on a beach and trying to avoid getting stung by jelly fish on my vacation.
I cant wait for the beginning of the trip for me, deidra and bella. Just seeing my wife in a bikini again should inspire me.
After I am off the air this website will remain open and I will continue to update and pretty soon this page (the blog) will just be a part of chubbyray.com
the website will soon be a full blown ray lytle website with audio, video, pics, message boards and even more stuff. Check for that later this summer or early spring. It will also serve as my site when I finally start a new show somewhere.

thats all for today,. I got to nap so i can do the band practice thing tonight.
Later bitches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog