The Pickles are ready for Friday night!! VIP Party info



I always like this picture because it looks like i am playing a solo. Actually i am just doing what I always do and that is playing Chords to "Lesbian rocker" my one hit song that i wrote.

Remember the VIP party starts at 6pm Friday night. there will be some food , drink , cake, and tons of memories including some of my photo albums that everyone can browse through. Remember the VIP party is for former show members, interns, friends of the show, and you listeners who have been regulars throughout all the years. It is a way to say thank you and have some fun at the same time.

It is starting to set in that something major is happening in my life but still not all the way there.

Spanky's prediction is that it will finally hit me 10 minutes after the pickles gig is over. I know my daugher Bella is coming to see daddy sing and play guitar so that will be cool. I am looking forward to taking 10 minutes to myself with Deidra and Bella after the gig to catch a breath before heading back to the VIP area to sign autographs on best of CDs.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ray, thatnk's for the last 9 year's it has been one hell of a run ! The show was great and your wife and little girl our so sweet . Good LUCK where ever you three go to what ever town becouse I know that you had made a BIG diffrent's in my life (THANK-YOU) your body (cowboy-troy) and god bless your family !

Popular posts from this blog