2 more days to go



Allysin was a guest on the show today. It was fantastic seeing her again and fun as hell to here her do the news. Much better than Shawn but then again most homeless people off the street can do better than him. Allysin by the way has always been hot but WoW has marriage done wonders for her. She is smoking these days and you should see her in a bikini. She had pix from her honeymoon in Barbados. I got to get some of those for this page. Allysin promises to return for the bash on Friday night at the WAREHOUSE.




I keep waiting for it to sink in that I will be unemployed and done with the chapter of my life that is WQLZ. I have to be honest though, it still hasnt.It feels like I am getting ready to go away on vacation. I guess it should though considering I am planning on heading to a beach to just chill out when it is all said and done next week. hey I wonder if Jessica Alba is still down there (see below)
Here is the answer to the question I will undoubtedly ask myself on Friday night after the farewell party comes to an end.that question by the way is "what now?" After the party Marvin has asked to go out for a drink with him and I am considering going with him and Big Fat Petey and trying to talk Jim and some of the other guys into going along. Usually when going out for one drink with Marvin and Petey it turns into one of those very late nights. When I finally get home I am planning on sleeping.
thats it sleeping. Seriously I am planning on sleeping in Saturday. then taking a nap, then sleeping in Sunday and monday and tuesday. I figure by Wednesday I will make a few calls toward looking for a job. Then the end of next week I leave for vacation!!
So there is the answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog