THE FAREWELL CONCERT

What a fun time the concert was on Friday night. You never know it might be the last time that I play in a concert setting. Who knows if the next gig allows me to have a band? If I never play again this was a hell of a night to go out on..

The crowd is waiting for the Itchy Pickles to start
Jim the photographer comes out on stage to do a toast and welcome the band.
Time for me to say hello and dedicates this song to everybody....
Just to fuck with the crowd and the whole gang I start a solo version cover of the Clash's "should I stay or should I go"
The band rocks out to our second most played single "troll woman"
Tony tells Judd that I am gonna let Dave do a drum solo...
Why not? Dave rocks a drum solo that blows us away..
Thats all I say goodnight after Lesbian Rocker and our cover of Baba O reilly while Judd gives Dave a thumbs up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just want to say I was there Ray and you guys ROCKED. That version of Lesbian Rocker with the entire show was wicked. The last song Teenage Wasteland was one of the best songs I have ever heard at a QLZ concert. Thanks for one last concert. You are the man!

Popular posts from this blog