The ON AIR FINALE part three

This is what it looked like after the long silence and Marvin cracking a joke. Look at me crying like a little bitch. Not one of my proudest moments. Part of the pain comes from my knowing that Spanky has won the crying bet.
Finally made it past crying and now the final words.

Last but not least.... So long everybody and then Vince Neils song "promise me". This is the cake that was sent over by Specialty Cakes on stevenson drive.
One more shot of the lovely Doran... and her cleavage.
The song plays and it finally sets in that it is OVER!! Thanks for 9 years.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ray -- gonna miss you guys alot..

big part of my life was listening to you in the morning. Even when I interned at WMAY you guys were still a big part of my life.

Thanks for the memories and thanks for teaching young guys confidence.

Popular posts from this blog