The ON AIR FINALE part one

Last Friday (August 12th) was an amazing morning for me. When I announced I was going to leave I told Bodine to make sure my final show was filled with friends and that the show was something to remember. He did not let me down. Phonecalls went out to everybody and the turnout was amazing. I saw friends I hadnt seen in years during those last couple weeks of broadcast. These are some photos from the final show. They are taken by BIG D



the highlight of the show for many of the guys in the room was Doran's cleavage. Here is a nice shot of it as she prepared to do the news one last time.
Katie the monkey showed up and rubbed her butt all over Shawn. She thought he was a stinky ape. Little does he know he is a jackass.

How about this shot of people in the studio. Sitting is Doran, reggie, Allysin, Mikey. Standing two of Marvins friends, Rocky, Cowboy troy, Hobie, Joe the limo driver, listener Shane, and listener Mickey. That is the back of my head at the bottom.
Doran throws something at Cowboy Troy to get him to stop harrassing her. Rocky has his hands in his pocket, my brother Foon proudly displays his Cubs jersey and Jim the photographer looks more like Luke Skywalkers father in Return of the Jedi everyday. Actually he kind of looks like the evil guy in Raiders of the lost ark but its a stretch.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What was the deal with Michelle the weather babe not being on the final show. She too good to be there or what.

Popular posts from this blog