New Midwest Wrestling show Saturday night


I was literally too tired to do anything except just sleep and chill since Friday. However, I went out Saturday night for a while and hung out at the warehouse watching the NMW show. I thought it was a nice show. I thought they could have turned the mics up a little bit but then I was still deaf from Friday. In ring action was very good. Everytime I see him I realize that the Prime time playa is a STAR. That guy has charisma and can really go in the ring. Of course Guy and Billy are awesome and they are two guys that whenever I see them I will sit and bullshit about wrestling for a half an hour or talk about movies or whatever. They are just good guys. Madman is awesome. Amazing charisma for someone who displays a limited in ring vocabulary. the setting up of the eventual Shane vs Shard sometime down the road is nice too.
Overall this was a nice show. I have so many more thoughts on everything but I dont want to end up being like that chronic masturbator Crimefighter and go off on the whole event. I will just say good show guys.
To be honest.. other than radio I think the only other job I would be really good at is writing a wrestling show. Maybe I should send a sample script to the WWE.. Nah.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You backstabber...
Ray Lytle said…
that will teach you to not mention me in your notes...
Anonymous said…
What the heck is that supposed to mean?
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the write up, Ray. We appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog